If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- ZSUO Fur Blanket 50 x60 Inch Llama,Cute Llamas with Tribal Aztec Native American Style Primitive Kids Playroom Theme,Multicolor Soft Fuzzy Cozy Lightweight Blankets
- Super Soft Cozy Fluffy Warm Microfiber Throw Blankets - Rectangular Mathematics - Luxurious Lightweight All Season Flannel Fleece Blanket for Bed Couch and Gift Blankets Throws 40 x50
- Pink Blender and Mixer Kitchen Appliances Toy Set for kids with Light Up Swirling colors
- Beistle 50509-RW Metallic Garland, 8-Inch by 9-Feet, 1 Per Package, Red White
- Lighted Metal Witch's Hat - 9 dia. x 10.5 H
- Outer Space Survival Blanket Unknown Frozen Planet in a Star Field with Circular Nebula Fog Galactic Energy Image Space Blanket Pink Size 59 x35.5
- Medicom RAH Puella Magi Madoka Magica KANAME MADOKA Uniform ver. 1 6 Action Figure
- Bredherhobby EngineerX 2307 1750KV 2500KV 2700KV 4-5S Brushless Motor for RC Models Multicopter Racing DIP Spare Parts Accs 2500KV
- Cuddle Zoo, Dinosaur House with 4 Baby Dinos by CuddleZoo
- 5MP 1X-500X Microscope Magnification 8-LED USB Digital Endoscope Stand for Education Industrial Inspection
- Inflatable bathtub Foldable Bath Tub Adult Thicker Plastic Free
- HPI Racing 38762 Led Light Set, White and Red
- Farmerly Sofa Cover Elastic Sofa Bed Cover All-Inclusive Slipcover for Sofa Without Armrest No Handrail Cover Size 160-210cm 16, 160 to 195cm
- Full counter gear set (0.76-fold front) D-143
- Teneseshito Yu-Gi-Oh play mat new master rules link summoned corresponding cyber image
- Large Women's Deluxe Holiday Elf Costume Small
- Gperw Beautiful Home Pillowcase PetSuppliesMisc Dog clothes, pet winter clothes, Teddy clothes, pet supplies, color spots, four-legged fleece (color pink red, Size S)
- DC Direct Green Lantern Series 5 Bredher Warth Action Figure
- Star Wars - 30cm figures [Luke Skywalker]
- Phalanx Games Heart of Africa
- 2pcs 7.4V 1500mAh 25C 2S Lipo Battery T Plug Rechargeable for Wltoys 12423 12428 RC Car Airplane Drone Helicopter Model
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.