If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Svetanya Slipcovers Sofa Tight wrap All-Inclusive Slip-Resistant sectional Elastic Full Sofa Cover Towel 20184437, XL 235-300cm
- MK Weighing rice bin [Rice Ace] US capacity 33kg slim RC-33W
- Beistle 50509-RW Metallic Garland, 8-Inch by 9-Feet, 1 Per Package, Red White
- Lighted Metal Witch's Hat - 9 dia. x 10.5 H
- Outer Space Survival Blanket Unknown Frozen Planet in a Star Field with Circular Nebula Fog Galactic Energy Image Space Blanket Pink Size 59 x35.5
- 150-449 to play with Rilakkuma mini puzzle 150 piece rabbit (Japan import The package and the manual are written in Japanese)
- LEGO Technic 9398 4X4 Crawler
- Darkstalkers 3 Action Figure Set - Demitri and Lilith by Toy Biz
- NYDZ Resin Ganesha Statue Display Statue, Hand Carved Elephant Lord Traditional Indian Temple Sculpture (color B)
- Old Vintage Chalk Style Personalised Christmas New Year Holiday Party Invitations Invites & Envelopes
- Toyota Celica DieCast Model Car Import Racer 1 18 Scale Show Glow (RED)
- Marvel Super Hero Squad Wolverine & Sabertooth
- QYSZYG Folding Table Bed Small Table Bedroom Bed Laptop Table Foldable Bed Small Table Lazy Desk Folding Table (color A)
- LPKH Tarpaulin Waterproof Tarpaulin Ground Sheet Covers Camping Gardening and Pets Timber Warehouse Shade Cloth Tarp (Size 5 8m)
- NICI Wonderland Doll Minimargaret The Doctor
- Red Beistle 55838-R 36-Piece Foil Star Cutouts, 9-Inch, Red
- 100x40cm Qing MEI Wall Table Wall Hanging Table Wall Table Hanging Wall Table Computer Wall Hanging Table Wall Hanging Simple Wall Table A++ (Size 80x40cm)
- Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon Q Posket Petit Vol1 3 stars all
- Xhabb 5D DIY Diamond Painting Starry Tree 5D Full Diamond Cross Stitch 30X20Cm
- Dainese Trailknit Pro Armor Tee (Black, L)
- Fashion Design Cabinet Hardware Wardrobe Cabinet Handle Pull(Red Amber)96mm
- BredHERS CONFLICT Clear Bookmark Set Ver.2 (Japan import The package and the manual are written in Japanese)
- Radiolink M8N SE100 GPS M8N Flight Controller GPS Module with Silver GPS Stand Holder for DIY FPV RC Drone Quadcopter
- Cadbury Purple Black Damask & Diamond Personalised Engagement Party Invitations
- TOHO Tokusho beads 10 bundles containing threading beads outside diameter of about 1.5mm No.511F 100m filled
- ZLL Household Step Stool, Photography Folding Step Stool, Step Stools Folding Step Stool for Adult, 3 Step Ladder for Seniors, Kitchen Portable Red Stepladders, Curved Hangrip, 49×69×105Cm
- Sponge, pack of 3, Multi-Use Scrunge Scrub Sponge,easy life
- TAMIYIA 1 12 Porsche 910 Carrera 10 (1 12 Big Scale Car 12003)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.